Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day One

Hello all!

As you can probably quite clearly see, this is my introductory post. I'm quite excited to get my own personal blog running and cannot wait to share the things I love, and my life, with all of my followers.

First off, I am a freelance writer. I am incredibly blessed to have the ability to work from home and do something that I am so passionate about. I love having the ability to express myself through words and also share my talents with people to help them in whatever way that I can. Writing is and always has been my passion since I was a little girl and though being a freelance writer does have its ups and downs, I enjoy every minute of it and I honestly would not have it any other way.

I live in the Pacific Northwest (hence my blog title) and I absolutely love it. I truly believe that it is the most beautiful place on Earth and I can't imagine ever leaving here. The endless Evergreen trees that quite frankly out number the number of residents in our state are so breathtaking that it's surreal. Combine with the towering, snow-capped mountains, the mighty flow of the Columbia River, and the stunning coastline that can only be found in this part of the world; you'll be as close to Heaven as you can get on Earth.

I am engaged to the most wonderful man and I am so blessed to have him. We have two fur-kids, Chloe and Milo, whom are both cats. Milo is a bit out there, and Chloe is the queen of the house-don't tell her any different! I love being outdoors and doing just about anything I can, as long as I get to breath in the fresh mountain air.

The goal of this blog is to inform people of the freelancing world, my part in it, and essentially anything that I feel like typing out at that specific moment. Consider yourself warned, I do love to write so this is going to be one busy blog!

Welcome to my site, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment